Great ideas for more companies to follow for better customer service.
1. When faced with a mistake, rather than get defensive or reactive, calmly ask for time to assess the situation.
2. If the mistake is legitimate, own it, and apologize.
3. When others are involved, separate the mistake from the person.
4. Be willing to do what it takes to make the customer happy (just make sure that you only promise what you can deliver).
5. Rather than expect disappointment, enter into conflict with an open heart and an open mind.