Turmoil has ensued, should I make some resolutions or not?
If I do make some, which of the multitude of procrastinated goals I have running through my mind should I actually try and commit to?
1. I think my safest bet is to try and follow my tagline. The only question, How do I narrow that idea down into attainable specific goals?
2. For the past 3 years I have tried to teach myself how to draw. I could set a resolution of drawing something at least once per week, probably on the weekends.
3. Get more exercise. In specific format, I have been feeling guilty about not walking my dog on a regular basis.
4. This has been an ongoing goal ever since I created my first blog. Write more of my own content on my Blog. *
5. Teach myself Ruby on Rails. *
6. Be a better husband and bonus dad, specifically have more patience and be more inventive in my motivational endeavors. *
7. Do something completely outrageous.
8. Start Learning Mandarin Chinese, at least to write it. *
I will let these simmer and come back and stir them some more later.
* I have started these already.